- PROVIDES MOTION RESTRICTION: The motion restriction provided by the philadelphia cervical collar has been scientifically evaluated. Using radioscopy, researchers have documented the interpretation and angulation of every bone section through a complete range of motion.
- CUSTOM SUPPORT: philadelphia cervical collar distinctive Cushion Flex TabS enable the Collar to adapt to every patient because it is tightened for a custom match.
- BONE SUPPORT: alteration of the bone Support Strap more customizes the Cervical collars by making associate degree adjustable, three-dimensional “shelf” that cradles the rear of the top.
- SKIN CARE: designed to assist minimize skin breakdown while providing motion restriction. The structural components of the Pediatric Tracheotomy Collar are designed to unfold support across broad contact surfaces, thereby minimizing hot spots which will cause posture ulcers.
- COMFY PADS: dense, clickable foam offers additional artifacts to defend against skin breakdown. Comfort is increased by hypoallergenic, cotton-lined replacement pads that cushion the interface between the “structure” of the philadelphia collar and, therefore, the tender skin surface of patients. This attention to comfort helps promote improved patient compliance.
PHILADELPHIA COLLAR – CERVICAL COLLAR | NECK BRACE
BONE SUPPORT: Alteration of the bone Support Strap more customizes the Collar by making associate degree adjustable, three-dimensional “shelf” that cradles the rear of the top.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.