- adjustable hand splint can keep your fingers, thumb, and wrist secured in a functional resting position
- Allows healing and recovery after injury and decreases pain and inflammation of painful wrists and thumb tendonitis
- Useful in treating mild to moderate non-fixed contracture of the hand, wrist and fingers.
- Helps provide relief from symptoms associated with wrist sprain, loose, rheumatoid arthritis, carpel tunnel syndrome
- Bend-to-fit construction and long wrist strap fit most wrist
Soft Functional Resting Hand Splint treats moderate flexion contractures of wrist/hand/thumb. Keeps your hand in a functional resting position or neutral position after wrist or hand surgery
and injury. Straps and position pads can be adjusted to give the splint a custom fit. It can be adjusted to conform the shape of the patient’s hand and wrist.
Helps provide relief from symptoms associated with wrist sprain, loose, rheumatoid arthritis, carpel tunnel syndrome, and other wrist injuries. Instead of gypsum use.
Prevent finger flexion convulsion, deformation and deformity.
Control the increase of muscle tension and big fish muscle atrophy. Fingers erosion prevention, finger joint deformation scar contracture.
♥Suitable for people:
A：Brain injury, cerebral palsy, paraplegia, cerebral infarction sequela, all kinds of craniocerebral surgery and Parkinson’s disease and peripheral neuropathy caused by hand function disorder.
B: Muscle tension, limb abnormal tension and brain injury patients